ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
"I won't have baby unless I'm given £250k annular allowance. My body isn't free," Gen Z influencer says.
A 23-year-old influencer from London says she won’t “sacrifice” her body for a baby unless she is paid £250,000 ($315,000) annually for therapy, a personal trainer, and baby needs — and she is given a push present and a mommy makeover.
“Creating a human life takes a lot of sacrifice,” Jenny Darling told SWNS. “I’d never put my body through that for free. I’m not built to suffer.”
The content creator has never wanted children — and claims she even went so far as to ask doctors to take her uterus out — but would consider becoming a mom if the right guy could meet her terms.
Darling says she’d need to be married before becoming pregnant, have a prenuptial agreement with an infidelity clause in place, and have a babymoon abroad.
Comments
Post a Comment