PORTABLE BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AND APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR SLAPPING PREACHER. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

Image
  Portable breaks down in tears and apologizes again for slapping preacher Controversial singer Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, broke down in tears as he issued yet another apology following a confrontation with a preacher outside his bar. The singer's apology, which is his second in a row, comes after gospel singer Testimony Jaga gave Portable a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the pastor or face unspecified consequences. The controversial street star explained that his reaction was due to a past traumatic experience involving his sister, who was once attacked by someone posing as a pastor. He added that he would not have slapped the preacher if he knew he was a "true man of God." However, in a recent video, Portable is seen on his knees crying profusely, as he expressed remorse for his actions against the preacher. The singer was surrounded by several people at his bar who were chanting "God is King. Jesus is here."  "I want to say this to a

UPDATE: THE SANGAMON COUNTY SHERIFF 'JACK CAMPBELL', HAS RESIGNED AFTER A POLICEMAN MURDERED SONYA MASSEY IN HER HOUSE. (VIDEO/PHOTO).



 The Sangamon County Sheriff, Jack Campbell, has resigned. 


He expressed remorse for Sonya Massey and her family. He stated he tried to be transparent but those efforts were to no avail. I don't know every "tiny" thing that happened but I do know the most important things. I know for sure Sonya should still be with us, and never forgotten. 


I will be a reporter and be honest with my readers as always.


However as just a human, I have to admit that body cam footage has replayed in my head every single day. I see horrible videos and then evaluate them for a living. But that video was difficult. I received it unblurred. It was awful. For many days I've found comfort, hope and respite in several different songs and civil rights leader's words as well as mid century poetry. I've been listening to Pete Seeger sing We Shall Overcome in my hardest times dealing with the video, for many different reasons I'm not going to dive into. 


We shall overcome

We shall overcome

We shall overcome, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall be alright

We shall be alright

We shall be alright, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall live in peace

We shall live in peace

We shall live in peace, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We are not afraid (oh Lord)

We are not afraid (oh Lord)

We are not afraid, today

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall overcome (oh Lord)

We shall overcome (oh Lord)

We shall overcome, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday


This is not a political post. This is about a young lady and mental health awareness and how transparency is exactly that. Transparency should never, ever include misinformation.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.