ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

UPDATE: THE SANGAMON COUNTY SHERIFF 'JACK CAMPBELL', HAS RESIGNED AFTER A POLICEMAN MURDERED SONYA MASSEY IN HER HOUSE. (VIDEO/PHOTO).



 The Sangamon County Sheriff, Jack Campbell, has resigned. 


He expressed remorse for Sonya Massey and her family. He stated he tried to be transparent but those efforts were to no avail. I don't know every "tiny" thing that happened but I do know the most important things. I know for sure Sonya should still be with us, and never forgotten. 


I will be a reporter and be honest with my readers as always.


However as just a human, I have to admit that body cam footage has replayed in my head every single day. I see horrible videos and then evaluate them for a living. But that video was difficult. I received it unblurred. It was awful. For many days I've found comfort, hope and respite in several different songs and civil rights leader's words as well as mid century poetry. I've been listening to Pete Seeger sing We Shall Overcome in my hardest times dealing with the video, for many different reasons I'm not going to dive into. 


We shall overcome

We shall overcome

We shall overcome, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall be alright

We shall be alright

We shall be alright, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall live in peace

We shall live in peace

We shall live in peace, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We are not afraid (oh Lord)

We are not afraid (oh Lord)

We are not afraid, today

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday

We shall overcome (oh Lord)

We shall overcome (oh Lord)

We shall overcome, someday

Oh, deep in my heart

I know that I do believe

We shall overcome, someday


This is not a political post. This is about a young lady and mental health awareness and how transparency is exactly that. Transparency should never, ever include misinformation.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.