ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

MAMA YAR'ADUA TECHNICALLY MAFE ME PRESIDENT- GOODLUCK JONATHAN. (PHOTO).


 Mama Yar’adua Technically Made Me President- GoodLuck Jonathan


Former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Saturday, remarked that Hajiya Dada Yar’Adua, mother of former president Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua technically made him President in 2011 after the demise of her son.


He stated this when he paid a condolence visit to the Yar’adua family in Katsina on Saturday over the demise of the matriarch.


The former President stated that the demise of Hajiya Dada Yar’Adua was a personal loss to him, saying “this woman technically made me who I am”, adding that her death really touched him.


He stated that It was her son late Yar’ Adua who brought him as his running mate, alluding  that without her input, nobody would have known his name. 


“So she was like my mother and this is like the death of my mother.


“I was on my way to Kigali, Rwanda, when I heard about the demise and as I returned to the country on Friday, I consider it  imperative to be in Katsina for the condolence.


“It is a very sad moment for all of us. I travelled on Monday because I was going to Kigali. When I arrived at Adis Ababa our head of mission there told me about the sad news.


“On behalf of myself, my team, my community and my state, I extend our heartfelt condolences to the Yar’Adua family and indeed to the peole of Katsina State.


“She was a mother that we lost, but Allah has blessed her. 


“To live that long shows that Allah has accepted her. She was a good woman, she was a blessed woman, she brought children that contributed significantly to the development of our great nation,” Jonathan stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.