PROSECUTORS SAY TEEN KILLED MOM AND SHOWED FRIEND CORPSE: 'ARE YOU SQUEAMISH AROUND DEAD BODIES? '. (PHOTOS).

Image
 Prosecutors Say Teen Killed Mom and Showed Friend Corpse: 'Are You Squeamish Around Dead Bodies?' According to prosecutors, when a 14-year-old Mississippi girl frantically messaged her friend to come over to help with an “emergency” one afternoon this past March, the friend had no idea what she'd witness next. "Are you squeamish around dead bodies?" 14-year-old Carly Gregg allegedly asked the friend when she answered the front door, according to Mississippi state prosecutor Kathryn White Newman, in footage broadcast by CourtTV, who spoke at the now-15-year-old's murder trial. Local WAPT and WJTV also reported on Newman's opening statements in the trial, which began Monday. According to Newman, moments later, Gregg led her friend to her bedroom, where her mother was dead on the floor from three gunshots, CourtTV and WAPT reported. Newman told the courtroom that Gregg's mother was searching her daughter's bedroom for vape pens, WLBT also reported. G

MAMA YAR'ADUA TECHNICALLY MAFE ME PRESIDENT- GOODLUCK JONATHAN. (PHOTO).


 Mama Yar’adua Technically Made Me President- GoodLuck Jonathan


Former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Saturday, remarked that Hajiya Dada Yar’Adua, mother of former president Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua technically made him President in 2011 after the demise of her son.


He stated this when he paid a condolence visit to the Yar’adua family in Katsina on Saturday over the demise of the matriarch.


The former President stated that the demise of Hajiya Dada Yar’Adua was a personal loss to him, saying “this woman technically made me who I am”, adding that her death really touched him.


He stated that It was her son late Yar’ Adua who brought him as his running mate, alluding  that without her input, nobody would have known his name. 


“So she was like my mother and this is like the death of my mother.


“I was on my way to Kigali, Rwanda, when I heard about the demise and as I returned to the country on Friday, I consider it  imperative to be in Katsina for the condolence.


“It is a very sad moment for all of us. I travelled on Monday because I was going to Kigali. When I arrived at Adis Ababa our head of mission there told me about the sad news.


“On behalf of myself, my team, my community and my state, I extend our heartfelt condolences to the Yar’Adua family and indeed to the peole of Katsina State.


“She was a mother that we lost, but Allah has blessed her. 


“To live that long shows that Allah has accepted her. She was a good woman, she was a blessed woman, she brought children that contributed significantly to the development of our great nation,” Jonathan stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

AMBODE,SOYINKA & OTHERS AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF LAGOS AT 50 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AGAINST 2017.{PHOTOS}.