ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

"I DON'T KNOW WHY WIKE CANNOT RESPECT US. I AM OLDER THAN HIM, AND I BROUGHT HIM INTO POLITICS-ROTIMI AMAECHI. (PHOTO).


   "I don't know why Wike cannot respect us. I am older than him, and I brought him into politics----Rotimi Amaechi


Speaking in an Interview with Channels TV, Rotimi Amaechi who is a former governor of Rivers State who handed over to Wike stated that he brought Nyesome Wike into politics, he also opined that he is more powerful and popular in Rivers State t than Wike


"He should come, let’s walk from Port Harcourt Airport to Town and see who is more popular in Rivers State"


"In fact, I don’t like talking about him. I am concerned about the situation of things in Nigeria, the k!llings and hunger."


Amaechi also asserted that he can rule Nigeria more than Tinubu but he doesn't want to contest for president 


"We agreed to keep personal ambitions aside in our coalition, so I won’t say if I want to contest for President. But I can rule Nigeria more than Tinubu.I can’t be president and there will be this level of insecurity"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.