KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).
Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career. “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...
Rob Kardashian family members have been showering him with love and praises on social media as he celebrates his birthday today March 17,St Patricks day.His mother Kris Jenner captioned all the photos ''Happy birthday Rob Kardashian!!!! I love you more than words can say.You have the sweetest soul and the kindest heart,and I am blessed beyond measure to call you my son.I am so proud of the man you have become and it brings me so much joy to watch you grow as a brother,son and father.There are so many blessings in this life,but being your mom is of the greatest.I love you!! #HappybirthdayRob''.More photos below.




Comments
Post a Comment