ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PINK EASTER+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, grass, outdoor and nature                                          Easter is now associated with the pink bunny,pink egg etc.So i decided to wear a black and light pink sequence dress for Easter.Funny enough alot of people wore different shades of pink outfits including some men I saw them wearing pink bowl ties.I carried a black purse,hat and shoe,then I wore the same colour of necklace to match my dress.I really love fashion and i believe other fashionistas out there will agree with me that fashion is not a days job,you should love and enjoy every bit of it.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.