PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES MINISTER OF STATE FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR ENIKANOLAIYE ON HIS BIRTHDAY. (PHOTO).
PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES MINISTER OF STATE FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR ENIKANOLAIYE ON HIS BIRTHDAY President Bola Tinubu has congratulated the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Sola Enikanolaiye, on his birthday. A statement by Bayo Onanuga, Special Adviser to the President, Information and Strategy, indicates that the President describes Ambassador Enikanolaiye as a distinguished diplomat, accomplished administrator and dedicated public servant whose career reflects professionalism, patriotism and a deep commitment to Nigeria. Ambassador Enikanolaiye served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from August 1982 to August 2017, rising through the ranks to become Permanent Secretary. He later served as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and International Relations before he was appointed Minister of State for Foreign Affairs. President Tinubu commends the celebrant’s significant contributions to Nige...
Easter is now associated with the pink bunny,pink egg etc.So i decided to wear a black and light pink sequence dress for Easter.Funny enough alot of people wore different shades of pink outfits including some men I saw them wearing pink bowl ties.I carried a black purse,hat and shoe,then I wore the same colour of necklace to match my dress.I really love fashion and i believe other fashionistas out there will agree with me that fashion is not a days job,you should love and enjoy every bit of it.More photos below.

Comments
Post a Comment