S. A: SEVEN SUSPECTS ARRESTED WITH UNLICENSED FIREARM AND AMMUNITION FOLLOWING INTELLIGENCE-DRIVEN OPERATION IN MAKUMEKE VILLAGE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
SEVEN SUSPECTS ARRESTED WITH UNLICENSED FIREARM AND AMMUNITION FOLLOWING INTELLIGENCE-DRIVEN OPERATION IN MAKUMEKE VILLAGE Swift response by the police in Malamulele, Limpopo, led to the arrest of seven male suspects aged between 30 and 54 for possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition on Friday morning, 02 October 2026. Police received information about a white Suzuki Ertiga seven-seater motor vehicle with seven male occupants driving around Makumeke village near a filling station and heading towards Malamulele, suspected to be planning to commit a robbery. Police immediately commenced with the search for the motor vehicle in the Malamulele policing area until it was positively spotted parked next to a spaza shop. Traffic Officers who were conducting vehicle checkpoints in the area were requested to be on the lookout for the motor vehicle and instructed to stop it along the Malamulele public road. Police tactically approached the white Suzuki Ertiga a...
Costume Jewelries sometimes looks finer than the original stones.I really don't know the worth of original gold or diamond.I really love costume jewellery because they really don't cost a fortune and I am not afraid of being robbed by anybody if am wearing them in Nigeria or outside the country.Remember Kim Kardashian was robbed in France off her original jewelries but if she is rocking costume jewelries am sure they would not have been trailing her for two years and she would not have been robbed because it would have been a waste of their plans and journey to her residence in France.Kim Should experiment costume jewelries and quit looking bare and afraid.On sunday I wore a Orange and white short gown,white stud necklace,white shoe and purse with a kind of orange lipstick.I hope you like it?.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment