FRANCE'S HIGH SCHOOL PROTESTS HAVE TURNED VIOLENT NATIONWIDE THIS WEEK.(PHOTO).

Image
  France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. France's high school protests have turned violent nationwide this week. Total chaos in France, police flee when hundreds of agitated school kids advanced, despite over 5,000 arrests. These high school kids are protesting over France government raising education budget by 1.7% (€1.2bn), which is below inflation rate of 3.4%. What sparked the protests Students are angry about school conditions and funding.  • Overcrowded classrooms and teacher shortages drove initial walkouts   • Government raised education budget 1.7% (€1.2bn), below 3.4% inflation  • Protests began late September and spread to 560-735 schools.  How it escalated this week Clashes grew and arrests topped 5,000. • Interior ministry reports 5,000+ arrested since Monday, ~80-85% minors • 300 police/gendarmes injured, 170 students and 65 staff injured • Riot police used tear gas; fires and attacks on schools reported e • Go...

EMERGENCY HAT+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up
     Every woman needs different colours of hats. In the Catholic church where I attend mass,tying of scarf or wearing of hat is not compulsory,your decent dressing is enough for them,but in some Catholic church they make it compulsory for you to cover your hair,in such circumstance and to be on the safe side,when am attending another Catholic church maybe for thanksgiving or for another event,that is when I like wearing my hat.Our Nigeria weather is very hot so I find it difficult to tie scarf so I end up wearing small hocking hat,to allow air to pass through my hair {weaves}.This Sunday I was attending a child dedication in another Catholic Church so I decided to rock one of my hat.I decided to wear the silver hat because of my silver long coat .I wore a black gown to allow all the silver on my body to stand out.If I wear another colour like red or yellow the silver might sink in and people might be focusing on the coloured dress not the coat and hat.I wore a white stud choker set including one bracelet to bring the look together.I wore black transparent shoes,black fur purse and silver watch.Don't forget less is more and be decent.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.