NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

BE WARY OF FRAUDULENT FUND RAISING BY DOCTOR PERRY BRIMAH TO FEED NIGERIAN ARMY TROOPS .{PHOTO}.#PRESS RELEASE.

No automatic alt text available.
     The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to a fraudulent and criminal fund raising by one Doctor Perry Brimah, a Nigerian in diaspora, tagged "Global Campaign To Provide Food For Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram". The criminal embarked on this fund raising venture ostensibly to defraud unsuspecting members of the public especially the international community to fund subversive activities and personal life style. The criminal is using the following contact points for the fund raising;
https://www.gofundme.com/feed-nigerian-soldiers/
info @ ENDS.ng
Tel: +1-929-427-5305; Whatsapp: +234-903-420-3031.
We wish to state that the Nigerian soldiers deployed in the North East or elsewhere, neither lack logistics nor food as the fraudster wants unsuspecting members of the public to believe. The Nigerian Army never faltered in providing necessary logistics to troops to the extent of providing extras especially during festive periods. Therefore, this move by Doctor Brimah is nothing but a scam as there is nowhere in the world where troops were fed through donations by members of the public.
We would like to further state that there has never been complaints of lack of food by soldiers talk-less of starvation. The so called Dr Perry Brimah or his agents do not represent the Nigerian Army or her soldiers. Whoever believes and falls victim to this criminal act does so at his or her own risk. In addition, the Nigerian Army in conjunction with the Interpol are working hard to declare him wanted and extradite the International fraudster to face justice. Therefore, we request the general public for any information on the whereabouts of this fraudster.
You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
SANI KUKASHEKA USMAN
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
2nd January 2019
No automatic alt text available.

Comments

  1. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all vital infos.
    I would like to see extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely
    what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit
    your needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of
    the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngoài ra, có thể sử dụng như 1 loại kem chống nắng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dự đoán KQXS three miền soi cầu lô đề XSMB, XSMN,
    XSMT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Các bạn nhấp vào biểu tượng Đăng Ký bên dưới.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work! This is the kind of information that should be shared around the internet.
    Shame on Google for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, you used to write fantastic, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?
    I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a bit
    out of track! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this web
    site needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the
    info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a
    community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right here is the perfect web site for anybody
    who wants to understand this topic. You understand so
    much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want
    to?HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been written about for
    many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very energetic article, I loved that bit. Will
    there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm no longer certain the place you are getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time studying much more or working out more.
    Thanks for excellent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nach Ihrem Facelifting bringen Solche minimal eine Nacht in einer unserer renommierten Belegkliniken in Bayerische Metropole.
    Dieses Facelifting ist bei den kosmetischen Operationen abgezogen gefragt denn die Brustvergrößerung, dasjenige Fettabsaugen noch dazu
    die Augenlidkorrektur. Ein Facelift ändert
    Ihren Mienenspiel im Idealfall in Aspekt erfrischter, freundlicher, erhohlter.

    Auf diese (Ton-) Linie möglich machen gegenseitig Knicken darüber hinaus eingesunkene Hautpartien dämpfen oder im Idealfall ganz beseitigen. Abgesunkene Strukturen Entstehen auf
    ihren ursprünglichen Bezirk gebracht, der entstandene Hautüberschuss wird entfernt.
    Dank eine Manipulation wird Chip Haut des Gesichts gestrafft
    und abgesunkene Partien zum wiederholten Male in Stellung gebracht.
    So Zustandekommen beim klassischen Lifting dieser Stirnbereich sowie die Gesichts- neben Halszüge gestrafft außerdem
    im Zuge dessen deutlich verjüngt. In jedem Lebenslage
    essentiell die unterliegende Muskelschicht (SMAS) inkl.
    gestrafft werden, um ein dauerhaftes Abschluss zu schaffen. Jener Behandlungsumfang des MACS
    Aufzugsanlage ist un... ausgesprochen so weitläufig dasselbe c/o einem
    SMAS Fahrstuhl. Indem alsdann schon DEM Hörorgan kein Schnitt zu sehen ist,
    fangen wir im Regelfall mit der Schnittführung im Haarbereich an außerdem führen sie in einer
    natürlichen Zielsetzung weiter bis hinter dieses Hörorgan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see something genuinely interesting about your web blog so I
    saved to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! Finally someone writes about Top SHelf Bread.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I went over this website and I think you have a lot of fantastic information, saved to
    bookmarks (:.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Warm regards quite a bit with regard to discussing this specific with all of of us anyone consider which you’re
    discussing approximately! Book-marked. I implore you to in addition get in touch with
    my website Means). You can easily have a very good link exchange
    commitment in our midst!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, I've just been searching for information approximately this subject for a while
    and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. However,
    what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain concerning
    the supply?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after going
    through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm
    definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saved as a favorite, I like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You fiirst need to locate a niche market, and then develop your sitee with a position as to where it
    could contend with these generic terms. Advertised shortcuts and fole
    types both encourage the abofe behavior, and also repoair a damaged appliocation by copying missing files whenever
    they are invoked. The tools used with the experts to do this
    purpose are Search engine Re targeting and Site Re targeting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured
    I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post
    or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same topics
    as yours and I feeel we could gratly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog bby the way!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up
    the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like
    this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing to
    improve my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).