ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

ANNA EBIERA BANNER,CELEBRATED HER DAUGHTER'S 5TH BIRTHDAY WITH NEW FASHION PHOTOS.{PHOTOS}.


     Ex-Beauty Queen Anna Ebiera Banner is celebrating her daughter's fifth birthday with very beautiful photos.Her daughter she had with popular Nigerian musician 'Flavour'.She captioned the photos ''  MY SOFIA IS 5!
I CANT KEEP CALM!!!
HONESTLY, IM SPEECHLESS AND EXTREMELY OVERWHELMED BY GODS GRACE AND GLORY IN MY DAUGHTER’S LIFE.
MY HEAVENLY CHILD OF GRACE!
THANK YOU JESUS FOR SUCH A BLESSING IN HUMAN FORM.
I LOVE YOU, MY FOREVER HEARTBEAT 💗
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER, SOFIA.
YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO GROW IN GOD’S LOVE AND GRACE🙏🏻💘
•
•
📸 @eleanorgoodeyphotography
👗 @heiresscouturenigeria
Hair @hairssence
Sofia’s Shoes sourced by @shoehiveng
 ''.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.