KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

I GIVE MY WIFE N1M MONTHLY FOR FEEDING- PASTOR IBIYEOMIE. (PHOTO).


I give my wife N1m monthly for feeding--- Pastor Ibiyeomie 

Pastor David Ibiyeomie has caused a frenzy on social media after exposing the amount he gives his wife N1m monthly for only feeding.

The pastor made the disclosure during a recent sermon while advising married women on the need to be prudent with the money given to them.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the General Overseer of Salvation Ministries stated that he used to give his wife N600k for feeding every month and N500k to N600k for every service.

However, he later increased the feeding amount to N1 million per month, while noting the size of his house and his large family.

“I used to give my wife N600k for feeding a month, then I use to give every service N500 to 600k per service when I was giving her N600k per month.

“Then I shifted to N1 million per month, my house is big. All women who are not prudent, please be prudent. Don’t tell me your husband is rich so you waste money. If with all the wealth I have my wife can use 1 million.”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.