ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

DAVIDO’S ALLEGED BABY MAMA ANITA APOLOGISES TO CHIOMA.(PHOTO).



Davido’s alleged baby mama Anita apologises to Chioma


Davido alleged baby mama, Anita has apologised to Chioma, the legal wife of afrobeats singer. 

This was after jabs and taunts Anita directed towards Chioma, during which she even called Chioma a “pity wife”.

Anita also engaged in contentious behaviour after making accusations against Chioma. 

A few weeks prior to her public apology, Anita posted an image of an ultrasound scan, claiming to be pregnant with Davido’s child. 

However, quick-thinking Nigerians exposed her fraud by spotting that she took the ultrasound image from Google.

Despite their earlier disagreements and dubious behavior, Anita reached out to Chioma with a sincere apology.

In the statement, she admitted that her previous comments and actions were rooted in hurt and frustration.

“l am going through a tramatic & tragic time in my life. I honestly don’t want to speak on it & don’t need to, or have to speak on it. It’s too much to bear right now. I’m disquieted by all of the events that have taken place. The only thing I will say is i regret that I let my pain and feelings of betrayal allow me to turn me against another woman. 

“So, I apologise to Chioma. I never intended to speak on you or your child. Losing is never a good feeling, being hurrt by someone you love and care about is not a good feeling.

“Moving forward i would prefer to be known for the light i bring into the world. Peace & Love,“ she wrote.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.