ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

MAY THE TEARS I CRIED IN 2023 WATER SEEDS I’M PLANTING FOR 2024- DJ CUPPY.(PHOTO).


May the tears I cried in 2023 water seeds I’m planting for 2024 – DJ Cuppy

Nigerian disc jockey Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has expresses the hope that the tears she shed in 2023 will nurture the seeds she’s planting for 2024.

DJ Cuppy, who experienced heartbreak from her engaged boyfriend, Ryan Taylor, earlier this year, penned down some powerful prayer as she took to her X platform today, December 31st.

As she draws curtains to the end of 2023, the billionaire heiress wants the tears that she shed this year bring good luck to her in 2024.

She wrote, “May the tears I cried in 2023 water the seeds I’m planting for 2024 🥲🌱 #IJN”.

The post triggered massive reactions as commenters shared their thoughts. Some reactions are shown below:

@Trendinghub_ng said, “Try Korean men next year Cuppy, Oppas are nice”.

@AyodejiEA said, “Here’s to 2024 being the year where those tears turn into joy and growth. And hey, they say the best love finds you when you’re busy watering your own garden. 🌱💔➡️💖 #Growth #NewBeginnings”

@OziboOfficial said, “Look for one Nigerian guy and date for your peace of mind . Whites will not value you no matter what . We are simple and respectful Temi is a living example.”

@interactif_ said, “You too cry this year”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.