“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

POLICE ARREST MAN FOR BOLDLY CLAIMING ON LIVE RADIO THAT HE'S HAD SEX WITH MINOR. (PHOTO).


 Police arrest man for boldly claiming on live radio that he's had sex with minor


The Ghana Police Service has arrested Nana Poku Piesie alias Kwabena, who was seen in a viral video claiming to have had sexual intercourse with a minor.


The suspect was apprehended on Tuesday, July 16, 2024, and is in custody assisting police investigations.


"We wish to assure the public that the suspect will be taken through the due process of the law," the Ghana Police Service said in a statement announcing the widely anticipated arrest.


Ghanaian celebrities Lydia Forson and Sarkodie and netizens had called for the arrest of the suspect after he comfortably shared on live radio, his experience with a 14-year-old girl.


A video shared on X by user @eddie_wrt shows the unnamed man in a radio studio making a submission on karma and how, due to his previous bad deeds, he has had his fair share of it.


To authenticate his experience, he began narrating how he found himself on the wrong side of the law with a 14-year-old primary school student.


“I had sex with one 14-year-old a few years ago. Her father is a wealthy man in Dormaa Ahenkro.” he started.


Eager to get his message across, the man resisted attempts by others in the studio to prevent his obvious self-sabotaging statements from going any further. “No, let me share my experience!” he said, responding to seeming signals from other panellists, to discontinue the narration of this story.


“I slept with her so much… She was very voluptuous. I had sex with her multiple times from when she was in class 6 until she completed Kumasi SHS. Oh Kwame, sinning is not good,” he reflected.


Explaining how this story relates to the conversation of karma they were having, the man proceeded to say, “Now after my daughter also got to that level, I noticed one teacher had also started engaging her inappropriately, and so I complained about it to my wife, and then she reminded me of my past sin with the other girl.”


“She asked what age the girl was when I had sex with her, and then I said she was about 14–15 years old. Then she asked me how I got hold of her. I said it was through extra classes and by the time I knew it, I had broken her virginity. And then my wife responded, do you know God has paid you back? I thought about it and told her she was right. The law of natural karma. It hurt me,” he mentioned.


His confession sparked angry reactions, with many people, including Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson, rapper Sarkodie and others calling for his arrest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.