ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

" MY SON ASAKE, TOLD ME TO NEVER LET HIM GIVE MORE THAN N10K TO ANY GIRL SINCE I'M THE ONE MANAGING HIS MONEY".- ASAKE'S MOTHER. (PHOTO).


 "My son Asake, told me to never let him give more than N10k to any gîrl since I'm the one managing his money." Asake's Mother


"When Asake got signed to YBNL, he told me: 'Mum, now that I'm rich I'm gonna hand over all my properties to you so you can look after them. I don't want any gîrl to play my head and scãm me. If I ever ask for more than N10k from you to give a gîrl, don't give me even if I get ãngry.' And that's I've been doing. Managing his funds and making sure he doesn't make any wrõng decisions." 


— Asake's Mother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.