IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

PHOTOS FROM ACTRESS NNANNA,BRIDAL SHOWER.

          Close friends of Nnanna organised a bridal shower for her and she is looking so beautiful in her red corset dress,plus her bridal shower costume,with daring fish net pop soaks.She will be walking down the aisle in Port Harcourt,April 21,2014,with Mr Maduka.I wish her marital bliss.More photos below.                     

Comments

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping
    maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    my web page ... quest protein bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.