WIKE TAKING LOANS FOR FCT WITHOUT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY APPROVAL – KINGIBE ALLEGES. (PHOTO).
Wike taking loans for FCT without National Assembly approval – Kingibe alleges The senator representing the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Ireti Kingibe, has alleged that the FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, has been taking loans for the nation’s capital without the approval of the National Assembly. Kingibe made the allegation on Tuesday during an interview. She was discussing the FCT administration, the Abuja master plan and the oversight responsibilities of the National Assembly. According to her, records from the Debt Management Office, DMO, indicated that loans had been taken for the FCT between August 2023 and March 2026, despite Wike not appearing before the Senate to seek approval for such borrowing. “I am definitely saying Wike has been taking loans without the approval of the National Assembly. “I’m sorry to say, with all due respect to the Senate, of which I’m a member, we’re supposed to oversee him. “We’re supposed to approve, and I have brought to the attention of the leadershi...
The answer is no but i only asked because her fans were confused when she posted the picture above in of those throwback thursday with her friends during her 18th birthday.Though she don't really looked different from now,but is obvious is an old picture and her fans would have known.She captioned the picture ''FBF...wat an awesome 18th birthday party i had.From left Cyn,Mod,Tesam,Zainab,Me,Amirah,Priscilla and Jen.Miss these girls,#Amazing friends'',with two hands up symbol.She also posted another picture where she is wearing a dark shade and her hair wrapped up,the surrounding looking as if she is in a gym class.She captioned the picture ''NO woman can endure a gambling husband,unless he's a steady winner................!!!!''.Nadia also post that ''I think as u grow older ur Christmas list gets shorter,because the things u want can't be bought''.More photo below.
Comments
Post a Comment