BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

KYLIE JENNER'S NEW BORN BABY GIRL IS MAKING HEADLINES AS KHLOE KARDASHIAN ALSO SHARED PREGNANCY MOMENT WITH KYLIE.{PHOTOS}.


Image may contain: one or more people     
         Khloe Kardashian Posted a photo of herself and her younger sister Kylie Jenner,who had been hiding her pregnancy for the past 9 months only for us to find out that Kylie Jenner put to bed on the first of February,2018.Khloe Kardashian captioned the photo above ''Congratulations My Sweet Kylie! What a magical ride it's been! I'll miss you bumping along with me. Never in a million years did I think we would do this together but it's been that much more special because of it. God is so great!! He had His plan all along! I love you little mama ðŸ’• love big mama''
 Kylie Jenner not only confirmed her long-speculated pregnancy; she also gave birthto her first child. She and Travis Scott welcomed a baby girl on February 1. Though the beauty mogul kept quiet about the pregnancy news since gossip first circulated in September, she released a mini-documentary taking us through the private details of her journey.
"I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions," she told her fans on Instagram today. "I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how."
She continued, "There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and for my happiness."
More photos below.
Image result for kylie jenner pregnancy video clipImage result for kylie jenner pregnancy video clipImage result for kylie jenner pregnancy video clipImage result for kylie jenner pregnancy video clipImage result for kylie jenner pregnancy video clip
Image may contain: text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.