PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...




Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my blog something like
ReplyDeletethat. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my site?
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my
ReplyDeletecomment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful
blog!
Hello there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am
ReplyDeletehere now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I
have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please
do keep up the superb work.
Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
ReplyDeleteI'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Cheers!
What's up, yup this article is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
ReplyDeletethanks.
Vor welcher Therapie tun müssen Chip Gefahren von Volk berühmt
ReplyDeletesein noch dazu Zwang die Part durch Chip durchläuft der
Überlegung festschreiben. In welcher Sanatorium hält einander dieser Patient etwa 6
Zahlungsfrist aufschieben auf: 1 Stunde dauert Chip voroperative Vorbereitung, etwa
anderthalb Stunde jener Eingriff ich meinerseits darüber hinaus die restliche
Tempus Wiederherstellung hinter dieser Operation. Chip Fäden Herkunft
laut 10 Tagen fern. Welche Benehmen es freilich ebenfalls denn Folge eines kulturellen Wandels des
Körperverständnisses. Die Plastische Chirurgie ist ein faszinierendes mehr noch kreatives chirurgisches Abteilung.
Welches früher lediglich benachbart den Prominenten abgemacht wurde,
wird in den letzten Jahren des Öfteren mehr für jedes den europäischen Normalbürger selbstverständlich.
Russen überdies Amerikaner mögen, dass man sieht, dass man operiert wurde.
Die meisten Patienten sind keine Ausländer, die einander in Königreich Spanien operieren lassen, sondern Einheimische, zu 80 Von Hundert Frauen im
Übrigen 20 V. H. Männer. Unsereiner erfreut sein uns gen Ihren Besuch im Prevention Center Zürich.
Falls nicht, kann er gegenseitig an den Künstlern dieser Comeback orientieren ansonsten zum Beispiel Chip Schönheitsideale Michelangelos an dessen Marmorskulptur »David« Studieren.
Đặc biệt là đối với những con trẻ dị ứng sữa trườn.
ReplyDeleteHi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help
ReplyDeletewith SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank
for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!