PANIC AS OYO DEMOLISHES SHOP IN POPULAR IBADAN MARKET. (PHOTO).

Image
 Panic as Oyo demolishes shop in popular Ibadan market Panic gripped residents and traders of the popular Ojoo market in the Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State as the government demolished scores of shops and kiosks in the area, on Thursday. The PUNCH gathered that the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development had served the traders quit notice a long time ago but they refused to move out of the market. The Chairman of the market,  Muhdeen Ganiyu, fondly called Elewedu, however, told our correspondent that the quit notice was too short but the executive members of all the affected markers would meet after the demolition exercise. “The quit notice was too short. All executive members of all the affected markers will soon meet. So, I cannot say anything for now,” he stated. When contacted, the Commissioner for Lands, Housing and Urban Development, Williams Akin-Funmilayo,  confirmed the ongoing demolition exercise. He said, “The State Governor, Seyi Makinde, had gone ther

IGBO-MAN,2 WOMEN WIN ASSEMBLY SEATS IN TARABA STATE. (VIDEO/PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE.



Igbo man, 2 women win assembly seats in Taraba


22 March 2023 


An Igbo man, Nelson Len, has been elected as member of Taraba State House of Assembly for Nguroje constituency.


PDP’s Nelson defeated Barrister Bappe Muhammed, a serving member.


Also, two females, Hajiya Batulu Muhammed (APC) and Borinica Alhassan (PDP) were elected to represent Gashaka and Bali constituencies respectively.


In the 24-member assembly, PDP won 14 seats, APC 7, NNPP 2 and SDP 1. 


APPRECIATION TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NGUROJE CONSTITUENCY AND TARABA STATE AT LARGE. 


I want to sincerely show my gratitude to the almighty God who have preserved and guided me and TeamImpact throughout the electioneering period, the glory I dare not share with any mortal. 


I most sincerely appreciate His Excellency, the Governor of Taraba State Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku and the governor elect Lt. Col Agbu Kefas (Rtd) for their fatherly role and acknowledged the overwhelming support of my party,stakeholders, and faithfuls for believing in the Impact mantra.


Special appreciation to my darling wife, Hon. Mrs Blessing C Len for changing the game to my favour by tirelessly engaging the women and canvassing support for this bit. 


I am equally indebted to the people of Nguroje constituency for electing me to serve as your state representative in the most challenging time. I am deeply humbled by your support, and I want to assure you that I am going to work day and night that your concerns are heard and addressed. 


Whether or not you voted for me in this election, I want you to know that I am dedicated to serving you. When we work together as members of one community, I know that we can accomplish great things. 


My highest commitments is to be your voice in the state legislature so that we can achieve our shared goals.


Our constituency has been built by our compassion towards each other, our commitment to decency, and our faith in our neighbours. Now is the time for us to be united as a constituency do that we can genuinely rebuild our economy, create good paying jobs, reduces the cost of healthcare, and ensure that every student receives a great education. 


From this point forward, your struggles are my struggles, your concerns are my concerns, and your hopes are my hopes. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but I am ready and excited to work for you. 


I want to be as accessible and responsive to you as possible to hear about the priorities you want me to begin working on when the new legislature convenes. 


Thank you for this tremendous honour #InGodWeTrust 


Hon. Nelson C Len

Member Elect Nguroje constituency.


Watch video below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).