FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

I WAS 'ROBBED' OF CAF AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD- MIKEL OBI. (PHOTO).


I was ‘robbed’ of CAF African Player of the Year Award – Mikel Obi

Former Super Eagles captain Mikel John Obi has claimed he was robbed of the CAF African Player of the Year Award in 2013

Speaking in his new podcast, Obi One, the former Chelsea midfielder noted that he won more than Toure during the year in review.

Mikel Obi played a pivotal role as the Blues won the UEFA Europa League.

He was also a key part of the Nigeria squad that won the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).

However, Mikel Obi could only finish behind Toure in the CAF Player of the Year voting.

“In 2013, it was my trophy (CAF Award) to be won. I won the Africa Cup of Nations, I won the Champions League, the year before and the Europa League the year 2013.

“And Yaya only won… he didn’t win anything and coming into the ceremony, I thought I was winning, the information was that I was going to win it, I was told by CAF I was going to win it,” Mikel Obi said.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.