IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE
Dan Hembey was on the way to the Durham Reptile expo with his giant alligator snapping turtle, "Thanos" when he stopped for a break at a rest area off of I-40 just outside of Benson N.C.
After his break, Dan got back on the road with his 150 lb companion, Thanos.
Unfortunately, when he arrived at the expo, the first thing he noticed was that the straps on Thanos's enclosure had been carefully removed. Closer inspection confirmed the grates had been moved over and Thanos was missing.
Dan's only stop was at the rest stop off of I-40 so it seems as if someone turtlenapped Thanos while Dan was at the rest area.
Dan is asking the public to contact him via social media where he goes by TurtleManDan. If you know anything about Thanos's whereabouts or if anyone happens to see a gigantic 150 lb bright yellow snapping turtle walking around, please contact him.
Thanos seems like such a special animal and I'm genuinely concerned that something bad could happen to this grand old centurion. I hope this story has a happy ending.
Comments
Post a Comment