IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

LALIGA: I WANT TO HELP VALENCIA ESCAPE RELEGATION- SADIQ. (PHOTO).


 LaLiga: I want to help Valencia escape relegation ~ Sadiq.


Umar Sadiq says he will do his best to help Valencia escape relegation this season.


Los Ches are fighting to escape relegation in the Spanish top-flight.


They currently occupy 19th position on the La Liga table.


Sadiq completed a loan move to Valencia from Real Sociedad on Saturday.


The Nigeria international was later unveiled at the club’s training ground, Ciudad Deportiva in Paterna.


“First of all, to come here. On the first day he (the coach) explained everything to me. He told me how much he believed in me and I saw what Valencia needed, which was the same as what I wanted,” he said at the unveiling ceremony.


“There was a coincidence between Valencia and me because I was very hungry and I saw that Valencia was too, and that made me come here.


“It is not a normal situation for Valencia, but as I said, the hunger they have as I saw at Mestalla, it was bad luck that they did not get points.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.