IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE
The City of Kinmundy stated that it is minors that are responsible for the vandalism. If any resident 16 years of age or under is caught out after curfew, without a parent or guardian, they will receive a citation. They will be required to do community service work the following Saturday for 4 hours.
Parents will be required to supervise their children during the community service work.
I was born and raised in Kinmundy. We have never had an amount of crime that required a curfew. I'm shocked at these current events but I do hope this curfew will curb the vandalism. Kinmundy is a wonderful small town.
Kinmundy has faced two incredibly heartbreaking losses very recently within the community. I know residents do not need this stress and I do hope this situation sorts itself out sooner than later.
Comments
Post a Comment