IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses ‎ ‎By Nneka Ejeckam ‎ ‎The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. ‎The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses.  ‎ ‎The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. ‎ ‎Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...

"I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAITH THAT INEC IS GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. IN FACT I AM PREPARED FOR THEIR RIGGING- AISHA YUSUF. (PHOTO).


   "I do not have any faith that INEC is going to do the right thing. In fact I am prepared for their rigging- Aisha Yusuf


As the political atmosphere intensifies, defections here and there, various persons have started giving out their ill feelings about the 2027 election, saying they have lost hope and may not trust the process.


One of those is Aisha Yusuf a strong supporter of Peter obi, in her statement she said there is no trust in INEC to deliver a credible election come 2027, and no doubt those who rigged the previous election will do the same again.

Her post on X reads:


"I do not have any faith that INEC is going to do the right thing, Neither do I have faith that the judiciary or security agencies will do the right thing!In fact I expect plain rigging and violence to be unleashed by those who rigged before"


"What I am very certain of is that IF Nigerians DECIDE THAT NO JUPITER WILL RIG THEIR VOTES, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT NOT A SINGLE VITE WILL BE RIGGED!!!!"


"Any person that wants to rig the election will be treated as a terrorist.My hope is in citizens voting and ensuring their votes are counted and recorded for their candidates."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.