UGANDAN PRESIDENT HOSTS RCCG GENERAL OVERSEER ADEBOYE AND WIFE. (PHOTO)
Ryan Seacrest is giving fans a look at his fitness progress while also raising questions about who he may have shared a recent romantic dinner with.
The Wheel of Fortune host showed off his muscular arms in a new Instagram photo on Aug. 23, wearing a cream-colored tank top and white linen pants while carrying a stack of large books.
But his physique was not the only thing that caught attention. Seacrest also shared photos of a candlelit dinner he had prepared for two, including pasta and a table setting.
“Dinner for two. Heavy on the pasta, wine not pictured, still working on my plating skills,” the 51-year-old wrote.
Seacrest did not reveal who joined him for the meal, leaving his relationship status open to speculation following his 2024 split from model Aubrey Paige.
The television and radio host has largely kept his love life private, while continuing to put more focus on his health and fitness.
In November, he shared a video of one of his arm workouts and joked that the secret to his gains was “to wear a t-shirt two sizes too small.”
Seacrest has also spoken about his efforts to stay fit as he gets older, particularly after undergoing elbow surgery in 2012 for a torn tendon.
“I feel good because I can't believe I'm turning 50,” he told Entertainment Tonight in October 2024. “I'm doing everything I can to make myself feel like I'm not 50.”
Comments
Post a Comment