GOV. BUNI APPROVES PLACEMENT OF OVER 1,000 MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES STUDENTS ON SALARY SCALES, /UPGRADE OF CONMESS SALARY, ALLOWANCES. (PHOTO).

Image
 Governor Buni Approves Placement of Over 1,000 Medical and Health Sciences Students On Salary Scales, /Upgrade of CONMESS Salary, Allowances The Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni has approved the employment of over 1,000 Medical Students and Allied Health Science Students on training in higher institutions of learning within and outside the country. The Governor's approval stated that 294 medical students have been employed on GL 07/2, while 801 Allied Health Science Students were employed on GL 05/2. This is to serve as an incentive to support the students to pursue their courses of study with vigour and commitment, and to serve in government health facilities after completion of their studies Governor Buni said. The governor has also approved the implementation of the Consolidated Academic Tools Allowance (CATA) and Earned Academic Allowance (EAA) to the eight state-owned tertiary institutions and other MDAs. The beneficiaries include College of Agriculture, Science and Tech...

THE SAD NEWS OF LORD JEFFREY ARCHER’S DEATH HIT MY HUSBAND AND I HARD LAST NIGHT- PATTI BOULAYE. (PHOTO).


 Lord Jeffrey Archer


The sad news of Lord Jeffrey Archer’s death hit my husband and I hard last night. 


We had been travelling most of the day. We checked into our hotel, and just as we settled in, a text message popped up. This must be some sick joke, I thought, but no one would that. We put on the news, and could not speak for a very long time. 


We last saw Lord Archer in July, he was his usual ebullient self. I sent a message to Dame Mary and their sons, and spent most of the night awake. 


Lord Archer was a very kind man. We had known him for over 40years. My first time meeting Jeffrey was unforgettable. I was speaking publicly for the first time. Afraid to miss the main points of the speech, which took me days to prepare, I read all of it. Everyone was being nice after my speech. Jeffrey walked up to me took the papers from me, tore them up in front of everyone said: “Young lady, you’ll make a great speaker. I never want to see you read your speech again.” That, was the kindest thing a stranger had done to me. 


I had learned earlier in my career that hypocrisy under the guise of niceness was the norm Yeah, send the pigeons over the waterside Inn that you didn’t like. I think it was a good idea. They’re nowhere else but on the roof there. I was grateful to meet someone kind and honest enough to show me what was possible. 


Jeffrey, thank God, was not interested in being considered a “nice” person. He spoke as he saw. That put him a cut above others. I got to have great love and admiration for Dame Mary Archer. 


Anyone who has anything against Lord Archer, must consider themselves perfect, and that is an idiot’s game. For no one is perfect. Such people feel inferior, and attack anyone they consider more successful than themselves. 


Lord Jeffrey was a great author and did so much for many charities. No one in the media will ever come anywhere near that, so their negative coverage makes sense. They tried to do the same with Michael Jackson.. 


A time like this reminds us that we will all die one day, some sooner than others, let’s show respect for those who have passed on.


Rest in the Lord Jeffrey. You have left a great legacy. You will be greatly missed.


#jeffreyarcher #RIP #pattiboulaye #pattiboulayeobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.