FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

INDIAN OUTFIT FOR HARVEST THANKSGIVING+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
     On sunday,the Catholic Church I do attend,celebrated their Harvest thanksgiving and Bazaar.It was a joint service { 8am Mass} for those that like attending 6:30am and 9:am mass.The church was filled up to the brim and everybody wore their best.I decided to wear a wine red blouse with gold and some white details.Yes it is an Indian blouse because It was bought in Indian.I wore a short wig so that I can show off my large Indian earings and necklace that have a similar pattern details on my blouse.I wore a black long suade skirt so that the wine blouse will be the center of attraction.I wore a gold stud wedge open toe half shoe,then carried a gold stud purse to match the gold wedge heels.The funny thing is that I have the blue version of this wine and gold stud blouse lol.I really danced on sunday that was why I wore a comfortable shoe because after the Mass/service we all stayed behind for the reception.Those that wore sky high heels were all running back to their cars or houses to change their shoes,meanwhile I knew I might not be comfortable so I planned ahead.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.