PROPHET ARRESTED FOR DEFOLING MINORS IN KWARA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Prophet arrested for defiling minors in Kwara Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Kwara State Command, has nabbed a 45-year-old Prophet Olayinka Ajiboye, for allegedly defiling three minors. All the minors who fall within the age bracket of 13–17 years are residents of Agah Village, Ilorin South Local Government Area of Kwara State. It was gathered that the suspect, who specializes in harassing and sexually assaulting minors, has been under the surveillance of the command following several complaints about his nefarious activities. He was arrested after a tip-off on Tuesday, May 7, 2024. Spokesman of the command, Ayoola Michael Shola, in a statement on Thursday, said “investigation revealed that the suspect is the General Overseer of Divine Land of Joy Prayer Ministry located in Agah village and has sexually assaulted several members of the church, as reported by the victims.” “One of the victims, Joy Godfrey, who bravely reported the case at the Gender Unit of the comma

MC ALLELUYA PROPOSED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND ON SUNDAY AND SHE SAID YES.{PHOTOS}.#ROMANTIC.


      Nigerian comedian MC Hallelujah proposed to his girlfriend on Sunday at he pool party he specially organised for the proposal at Lekki Ajah and she said yes. He sent in this photos with the caption ''This is the real full story of the engagement stunt on my xclusive pool party. It was all for her and a big surprise for her

I proposed to my best friend, A wife  that was very close but i never knew, the most outstanding legal , positive , loving  and understanding girl in the world. She is a gift from God to me and she said...........YES. The only girl that earned my 109% respect. She is against using your body to make money , a high integrity personified personality. I will still love her in my next life party rice loading....

So pls book me for your events so that I can raise the money to plan my marriage oooh. Lolz


A big thanks  to all my Lagos family that turn up for me for the Exclusive pool party to mark the engagement stunt God bless....

#GRASAM Loading ''
One more photo below.

Comments

  1. Bathroom ideas can come from your latest home catalog, someone's home, watching Home and Garden TV (HGTV) or daydreaming.
    Because of this, folks not only intent to make investments for residence constructing goal, in addition desire to help to make
    an excellent confidence for upcoming. The faucets are delivered
    within hours or days with regards to the consumer's location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to
    find things to improve my web site!I suppose its
    ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading
    it, you may be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your
    great job, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking
    more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really inspired with your writing abilities as neatly
    as with the format to your weblog. Is that this a paid topic
    or did you customize it your self? Either way
    stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to look a great weblog like this
    one these days..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web
    site is fantastic, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it
    or something. I feel that you could do with some percent to
    pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog.

    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cách tính báo giá nạp bơm gas điều hòa theo PSI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?

    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).