PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

I like it whenever people get together and share thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGreat website, stick with it! I’ve been browsing on-line more
than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content
material as you did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.
I’ve been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and
bloggers made good content as you did, the web will
be a lot more useful than ever before. http://foxnews.org/
Câu trả lời là: Sữa Ensure Đức rất tốt.
ReplyDeleteCty sửa trên ngôi nhà triệt nhằm, bách
ReplyDeletedịch.
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
ReplyDeleteHi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?