FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION  The  Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo, has announced the temporary closure of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, to allow for major runway rehabilitation works. A statement by the  Minister says the closure has become necessary to improve safety and operational efficiency at the airport, ahead of the Christmas travel season. It adds that the rehabilitation project is a joint partnership between the Federal Government and the Imo State Government, and will involve repairs to deteriorated sections of the runway, treatment of surface cracks, filling of potholes, resurfacing, and extension works to accommodate larger aircraft. The Minister disclosed that he had earlier spoken with the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma, who, along with other critical stakeholders in the South-East, agreed on the need for the temporary closure. The airport i...

I AM SINGLE- CARDI B CONFIRMS SEPARATION FROM OFFSET. (PHOTO).



I Am Single – Cardi B Confirms Separation From Offset


Speaking during an Instagram Live session, Cardi B said, “I don’t think it [Blueface’s allegations against Offset] is true. I don’t care to find out because I’ve been single for a minute now.


“But I’ve been afraid to… I’m not afraid. I don’t just know how to tell the world. But I feel like today has been like a sign. The last time I got on live, I wanted to tell you guys but I didn’t know how to tell you. So I changed my mind.


“But it [our marriage] has be like this for a minute now. I just wanna start 2024 like fresh. I don’t know but I’m curious for a new life; a new beginning.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.