IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 IGP DISU APPROVES POSTING OF NEW POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICERS TO COMMANDS, FORMATIONS The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Olatunji Rilwan Disu, psc(+), NPM, has approved the posting of new Police Public Relations Officers and Public Relations Liaison Officers to selected Commands and Formations of the Nigeria Police Force, as part of ongoing efforts to strengthen strategic communication, improve public access to credible Police information and enhance engagement with the media and other stakeholders. Accordingly, SP Johnson A. Doghudje has been posted as Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 5, and can be reached on 08038773657; SP Ojedele Olanrewaju Tunji, anipr, has been posted to Zone 11, Osogbo, and can be reached on 09152481510. Also, DSP Orchia Adndongu has been posted to the Benue State Police Command and can be reached on 07013495466; while DSP Imah Unwana Victor has been posted to the Nigeria Police Force National Cybercrime Centre (NPF-NCCC) and can be reached on 08...

I'M VERY RELIGIOUS BUT DON'T GO TO CHURCH - IYABO OJO.(PHOTO).


I’m very religious but don’t go to church – Iyabo Ojo

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has stated that unknown to many, she is “very religious”.

She, however, said that she is not a churchgoer.

Ojo recalled that she was the first person that gave her life to Christ in her family.

The thespian stated this in the latest episode of Celebrities Quickies when she was asked to reveal something people don’t know about her.

She said, “I am a very religious person. I don’t know if people know that about me though. But I don’t go to church. Is that not weird?

“Growing up, I think I am the first person that gave her life to Christ in my home. And I joined the choir. I was in the choir for about four years. And I read the bible from Genesis to Revelations back-and-forth trying to know God before backsliding.”

She also revealed that her dream city to visit is Paris, in France.

 

Comments