FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION  The  Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo, has announced the temporary closure of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, to allow for major runway rehabilitation works. A statement by the  Minister says the closure has become necessary to improve safety and operational efficiency at the airport, ahead of the Christmas travel season. It adds that the rehabilitation project is a joint partnership between the Federal Government and the Imo State Government, and will involve repairs to deteriorated sections of the runway, treatment of surface cracks, filling of potholes, resurfacing, and extension works to accommodate larger aircraft. The Minister disclosed that he had earlier spoken with the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma, who, along with other critical stakeholders in the South-East, agreed on the need for the temporary closure. The airport i...

WHY CHURCHES KEEP INVITING ME FOR PROGRAMMES- WOLI AROLE. (PHOTO).


 Why churches keep inviting me for programmes - Woli Arole


Nigerian comedian-turned-prophet, Bayegun Oluwatoyin, popularly known as Woli Arole, has disclosed why churches keep inviting him to perform in their programmes despite being a comedian.

Woli Arole made this known in an interview on Channels Television’s The Morning Brief program on Monday.

Speaking about his successful career, the content creator stated that he keeps getting church invites because he doesn’t overstep his boundaries as a comedian.

He noted that religious people have issues with many comedians because they are not sensitive enough to avoid certain jokes.

“You can check all my content, I don’t blaspheme. Our faith is sacred. There are boundaries you must not cross because I feel all faiths are scared

“So, while I was active as a comedian, all I talked about was the positive vibes. There are things I must never say, there are some jokes you must not crack. And I think that is where faith people have issues with content creators,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.