FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

MODEL KENDALL JENNER, 30, ADDRESSED INTERNET RUMORS ABOUT HER SEXUALITY DURING THE JANUARY 9 EPISODE OF THE IN YOUR DREAMS PODCAST, CLARIFYING LONGSTANDING SPECULATION.(PHOTO).



Model Kendall Jenner, 30, addressed internet rumors about her sexuality during the January 9 episode of the In Your Dreams podcast, clarifying longstanding speculation.


"I think there's this whole narrative that I'm hiding this thing," Jenner explained. "You want to know what really bothers me? How mean people are about it. It's not with a welcoming arm. It's not kind. It's very mean."


Jenner said she's seen comments suggesting certain things would be "bad for business," which she doesn't understand. "As of today, I am not," she stated. "I don't think I will be, but I'm not closing doors to experiences in life."


Jenner has previously addressed the speculation in a 2018 Vogue interview, attributing it to her more private approach to relationships compared to her sisters. She emphasized that if circumstances were different, she would be open about it and wouldn't hide it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.