THE SAD NEWS OF LORD JEFFREY ARCHER’S DEATH HIT MY HUSBAND AND I HARD LAST NIGHT- PATTI BOULAYE. (PHOTO).

Image
 Lord Jeffrey Archer The sad news of Lord Jeffrey Archer’s death hit my husband and I hard last night.  We had been travelling most of the day. We checked into our hotel, and just as we settled in, a text message popped up. This must be some sick joke, I thought, but no one would that. We put on the news, and could not speak for a very long time.  We last saw Lord Archer in July, he was his usual ebullient self. I sent a message to Dame Mary and their sons, and spent most of the night awake.  Lord Archer was a very kind man. We had known him for over 40years. My first time meeting Jeffrey was unforgettable. I was speaking publicly for the first time. Afraid to miss the main points of the speech, which took me days to prepare, I read all of it. Everyone was being nice after my speech. Jeffrey walked up to me took the papers from me, tore them up in front of everyone said: “Young lady, you’ll make a great speaker. I never want to see you read your speech again.” That, ...

KENYA CONFIRMS FIRST EBOLA CASE IMPORTED FROM CONGO, PATIENT HAS DIED. (PHOTO).

 



Kenya confirms first Ebola case imported from Congo, patient has died


Kenya has ‌recorded its first confirmed Ebola case, a Kenyan citizen who has been living in Democratic Republic ​of Congo and arrived in Nairobi ​on Saturday, health minister Aden Duale ⁠said.


The patient has since died, and 28 ​contacts have been identified so far including ​family members and health workers, Duale told a press conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.