ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...
Hello Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so then you will without
ReplyDeletedoubt get pleasant experience.
My web-site: Soulcraft 2 League Of Angels Cheats
You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be
ReplyDeletereally one thing that I believe I would by no means understand.
It sort of feels too complicated and extremely large
for me. I'm looking ahead to your next submit, I'll attempt
to get the dangle of it!
Also visit my blog; match.com