RENO OMOKRI CALLS ON ATIKU ABUBAKAR TO APOLOGISE TO PRESIDENT TINUBU FOR DISRESPECTFUL ADDRESS. (PHOTO).
Reno Omokri Calls on Atiku Abubakar to Apologise to President Tinubu for Disrespectful Address Reno Omokri, Nigeria's ambassador-designate to Mexico, has publicly urged former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, the African Democratic Congress (ADC) presidential candidate, to issue an apology to President Bola Tinubu. The demand stems from Atiku's repeated practice of addressing the incumbent President by his first name, "Bola," rather than his official title, a gesture Omokri perceives as a significant mark of disrespect towards the presidential office. Omokri's Stance on Presidential Protocol In a detailed post shared on his verified X handle, Omokri emphasized the critical importance of demonstrating proper reverence for the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. He contended that such conduct is fundamental for any individual aspiring to national leadership, indicating good judgment and the requisite temperament. The former presidential aide express...
Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
ReplyDeleteyou knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!
Look at my webpage ... Quest Bars