ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

FACEBOOK,CHANGE TOUR RULES,I WANT TO POST NUDE PHOTOS-MATT HUNTLEY.

Intricate process: His works of art can take up to four hours to create and sessions range from $80 to $400          A body painter is campaigning for facebook  to change it's rules so that artist like himself can display work without it being removed.Matt Hunt from Portland said his account on the earlier this week because images of his nude female canvass were branded pornographic.He has now set up a new page without offending pictures,which he says is pointless because that's the work he is trying to promote.What do you think about his art works?,if you ask me,it is creative but erotic.More pictures below.                                                                                             'It's art, not pornography': Matt Huntley, a body painter from Portland, is campaigning for Facebook to change its rules so that artists like himself can display work without it being removedSource of controversy: He found that his account on the social network was deactivated earlier this week because images of his nude female canvases - like this one - were branded 'pornographic'Trick of the eye: The art of painting bodies, often to mimic clothing,is frowned upon because while breasts and nipples are covered, their outline is usually visible

Comments

  1. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the
    nail on the head. The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search diet plans
    for women to lose weight (dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com)
    something concerning this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.