ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

NAOMI CAMPBELL,COVERS SHAPE MAGAZINE,APRIL 2014 ISSUE.

Cover girl: Naomi Campbell looks amazing on the April cover of US magazine Shape in a black and gold zipped swimsuit             On the cover of the magazine,Naomi is wearing a daring cut out swimsuit.She talks about her struggles to quit smoking.She talked about how she checked into rehab in 1999 to seek help for a cocaine addiction and she was ready to kick out her bad habit.The British model confessed that she doesn't want to have to stand on street corners,lighting up but confessed it has been more difficult than she expected.''People told me that cigarettes are harder to quit than alcohols.I didn't believe it,but you know what? it is harder.I'm not someone who wants to light up inside people's homes including my own,and i don't want to stand outside on street corners anymore.It's still a struggle.Infact,just talking about it makes me crave one,so let's stop,please,but i am really trying ''.Naomi who is using nicotine patches to try and wean herself off cigarettes has previously admitted she enjoys life more since giving up alcohol.One more picture below.                            Kicking the habit: Naomi lights up, seen here in Italy in 2009

Comments

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
    with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
    very good results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!



    Feel free to visit my blog quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.