PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

RIHANNA INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT,SUSPENDED FOR POSTING NUDE PHOTOS.

Mocking: Rihanna hit back at Instagram with this witty image after they banned her topless photshoot                   The social network instagram removed nude photos she posted on her account yesterday tuesday.An hour later,instagram removed them because the pictures violated their rules against nudity.She posted the cover of LUI and other pictures of herself topless.More photos below.                                         View image on Twitter                  Will she ever keep her clothes on? Rihanna, 26, poses topless for French magazine Lui, out nowView image on TwitterRisque: Rihanna was seen posing naked during the shoot earlier this month

Comments

  1. Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My site - quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.