THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SLEPT WITH THE GIRL "- YOMI FABIYI GIVES UPDATE ON BABA IJESHA'S CASE. (PHOTO).

Image
 There was no evidence that he slept with the girl” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Ijesha’s case Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has given an update on embattled Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha’s case. Refreshing your memory, Baba Ijesha was arrested and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment for raping a minor, who is the adopted daughter of comedian Princess. Giving an update on the case in a recent interview, he said Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. He claimed that there was no evidence that he slept with the hole; hence, the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. Yomi stated that Princess called Baba Ijesha to shoot a skit, and the girl also made a similar statement in court. Yomi stated that the man who slept with the girl was walking freely, and her age wasn’t 14, as many claimed. “Baba Ijesha’s appeal process is still ongoing in court. There was no evidence that he slept with the girl; that was why the judge didn’t sentence him to life imprisonment. He was ca

JESSICA ALBA COVERS ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY.

Wet and wild! Jessica Alba graces the cover of Entertainment Weekly's Summer Must List special as she emerges from a swimming pool in an itsy bitsy white bikini as she talks reprising her role of an exotic dancer in Sin City sequel A Dame To Kill For               Jessica Ala insists her sexy image is all an act.She said she doesn't understand her sexy symbol status and that off screen she is much more modest.''I'm kind of a prude.I never slept my way through Hollywood,so i never felt like i compromised.Apparently people do it,i didn't.I felt like i never compromised myself because i'm a prude.I don't know,i grew up catholic.In my head i'm always thinking oh God can my grandma see this.Sex is asolutely what helps sell this movie,which is fine with me.I'm also playing a character when people are taking picture of me.That's what i do,but it is not who i am''.More photos below.                          'She was more naive in the first film. Ignorance was bliss': Talking of her character Nancy Callahan's evolution, while she's still dancing at seedy club Kadie's in the sequel, she's 'transitioned from being a victim to being someone who's in control of her own story'From fresh-faced to fearless: In the 2005 original, the star calls herself 'such a deer in the headlights', while the now married mother-of-two says of her own evolution, 'I have a fearlessness now that I didn't before'The perfect family unit: Much of the 33-year-old's newfound fearlessness comes from being a nurturing and protective mother of daughters Honor, who turns six next month, and Haven, two - seen here with Jess's husband of six years, Cash Warren, on May 9Don't call her a sex symbol: Jessica Alba insists she is uncomfortable with the idea of being a sex symbol and calls herself a prudeDon't call her a sex symbol: Jessica Alba insists she is uncomfortable with the idea of being a sex symbol and calls herself a prude

Comments

  1. Four eminent scholars explore ocean resources and share perspectives
    on fisheries, oil, the coastline, and energy.


    My blog post :: dallas tv show axed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell
    someone!

    My webpage ... quest protein bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).