ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

IS MUSICIAN DAVIDO,ADVERTISING HIS SISTERS FOR MARRIAGE ON THE INTERNET?.

                       Davido took to one of his social media and was telling his fans that his sisters are billionaire daughters and brother to a popular musician.''Look how pretty they are.Billionaire daughters and brother to a popular musician.Where them single men at? Lol''.Davido like seriously?,are you tired of seeing your sisters at home?.More photos below.                     

Comments

  1. A good brother,that wishes his sisters the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will
    be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and amazing
    design and style.

    my blog - quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.