ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

GREEN,RED & YELLOW,DOMINATED THE RED CARPET AT THE AMVCA ''AWARDS'' YESTERDAY.

                  Yes ohh the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards took place yesterday at Eko Hotels and Suit,Victoria Island Lagos State and from the red carpet from the Awards proper,for women two colours dominated the event,which was green and red,then for men yellow and native attire dominated the red carpet.I was touched when Bukky Ajayi was wheeled on her wheel chair to receive a life time award and she was crying saying ''Is everybody standing up for me?''.I was touched because this AMVCA their Awards is for real and anybody that have collected their Awards in the present or in the past,deserves it.Congratulation to all the winners''.More photos below.                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.