ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Sometimes glasses/shades can make a simple outfit look chic.On Sunday i decided to wear black jacket-like top,and black skirt,with silver transparent heels.I knew it will look a bit boring for me to just rock black and black so I immediately thought of my stud glasses and immediately i wore it and i selfied,it came out nice.So don't under-estimate that glasses/dark shades you have in your collection,that glasses/dark shades can put together or complete your look.Don't forget this is raining season,you need to be wearing dark colour cloths to avoid stains and remember to shield yourself from the cold,wearing sleeveless cloths might not be good for your health.I hope you like my sunday outfit.More photos below.



Comments
Post a Comment