2027: ABIA APC GOV CANDIDATE UNVEILS RUNNING MATE. (PHOTO).

Image
 2027: Abia APC gov candidate unveils running mate The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in the 2027 general election in Abia State, Eric Opah, presented his running mate, Godswill Egbe, to the party in the state, noting that the party is running to win. Opah made the presentation on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital. “If you want to choose somebody to work with, you have to make sure that it is not somebody who will give you trouble. So, because running mate and deputy governor positions often come with disagreements with the principal, I took my time. I have to tell our party members, this is a man of integrity,” Opah said. He added that Egbe is a man that Abians and the APC will be proud of. “Let me make it very clear. We are running this election. APC is running this election to win. “Agu Egbe will work with me in honesty to use Abia money to work for Abians. We are not going to claim 400 roads when we build 20. We are going to ensure that we create jobs for A...

PINK DRESS FOR MY BIRTHDAY WEEK+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.#HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.#SEPTEMBER 12.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor                                   Tomorrow the 12th of September 2017 is my birthday,so i decided to wear a pink and zebra print dress from Coco collection.Almost everybody knows I like the colour pink alot and pink is my brand colour so i decided to wear pink.It gives me great joy to celebrate my birthday every year because it is by Gods grace that I am still alive so I give the glory to God.If you notice infront of the dress there is different colours of stones/studs,so instead of wearing a silver necklace i decided to wear a multicolour stud necklace to match with the stones on the dress,I carried a black fur purse,transparent black shoe,black and pink stones bracelets.Don't ever forget to pay attention to details on your dress because you might hit or miss in fashion because of details.I hope you like my combination.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, stripes, selfie and close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, stripes and close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.