KIM KARDASHIAN HAS REVEALED THAT SHE HAS FIVE NANNIES HELPING CARE FOR HER FOUR CHILDREN. (PHOTO).

Image
 Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has five nannies helping care for her four children, with one nanny always on duty when the kids are with her while the other four rotate. Despite the help, Kim insists that the weight of parenting still falls largely on her shoulders😳 The 45-year-old says she personally handles school drop-offs and pickups, has dinner with her children every night and reads books with them before bed. She also revealed that one of her children still sleeps in her bed whenever they want. ❤️ Kim described herself as an “intermediate-strict parent”, saying she is “extremely patient and loving.” She also revealed that she and Kanye still communicate well, especially when it comes to their 13-year-old daughter North’s growing solo music career.  “That is something that her dad and I have better communication about," With five nannies helping behind the scenes, do you think Kim is still carrying the biggest part of the parenting load — or does having that much...

MY BLACK & WHITE EXPERIENCE+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
       My black and white experience this sunday was great.Some times when you try to match up black and white outfits you might look ridiculous.Black and white might look very simple but if you don't style it well it might not look nice on you.On sunday i decided to embark on a white and black journey with my jacket/coat and shoe.Funny enough I did not buy the jacket and shoes the same place,I bought it in two different boutiques and how to shop for items to match up what you already have will be discussed in another fashion post.On sunday I wore a black and white jacket I bought 3 months ago and the shoe is about 2-3 years old.I wore a black gown,carried a fur black purse and black necklace because it might look to much or busy if I wear a white necklace.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.