PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

A MOTHER DIED AFTER SHE AND HER SON WAS INVOLVED IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT IN BENIN.{PHOTOS}.


     One of my reporter Chinenye Genevieve is reporting today with photos that ''   On the 2nd of March, 2018, my mum and brother set off from Lagos to Anambra for my cousin's wedding. I called mum to know if they arrived safely and my brother picked and told me they did and that mum is resting. I thought it strange that my mum didn't call me but then maybe she was resting temporarily. Little did I know that the rest was eternal."My mother and brother where involved in a ghastly car accident en route to Anambra somewhere Benin. My mother died on the spot and my brother is presently hospitalised with bruises and a spinal cord injury and might be confined to a wheel chair for the rest of his life". At first I though it a joke, my heart beat its fasted as I hoped and prayed it wasn't true. Oh I cried and cried till my eyes hurt from crying,  I begged mother earth to open and swallow me as I rather not drown in sorrow. Esta Chi thank you for being there for me, I never could have made that journey without you.  Ikenna Adikwu I am indebted to you greatly. Thank you for your prayers and financial assistance. Eberechukwu Ibezim my learned colleague and friend, thank you for your prayers and financial assistance. Morah Ogochukwu thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Such ill lot would not befall us in Jesus name.      As we mourn my mum and plan her burial on the 4th of April, 2018, we find strength to fight and gather necessary wherewithal for my brother's spinal cord surgery. As we would count it all joy to see he comes out strong in this. Life can be cruel''.One more photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.