A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

SEE WHAT A BEST-FRIEND DID TO A LADY,SO THAT SHE WILL NEVER GET MARRIED.{PHOTOS}.


       
     Success Chidinma love said:  June 23rd 2018 was the darkest day of my life when someone I regarded as a friend and a sister turned against me and said "let's watch how I can settle down or move on with this unforgettable mark" .I was left in a Delima when she bounced into my room after our misunderstandings outside  not knowing she was with an arm to get me blinded for the rest days of my life. Little did I know that a friend I held in high esteem and was willing to take any bullet for was behind the trigger.
#Ann with great pains in my heart I regret not listening to people who have tried their best to tell  me your kind of person and to let you out of my life. I regret loving you not just like a friend but like my biological sister. I am always Happy for you come what may!  But how do I know that your plan was to get me  disfigured for life.#MyGreatestMistakeInLifeWasMyFrienndshipWithU.#SoHeartBroken.##LORDINeedYOURGRACEAtThisMinute.More photos below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.