ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

REALITY STAR OF 'RHOA' KENYA MOORE IS SHOWING OFF HER BABY BUMP ON SOCIAL MEDIA.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, phone, selfie, close-up and indoor
   Kenya Moore The Real Housewives of Atlanta {RHOA} reality star and Ex Miss America, is flaunting her baby bump on social media.She shared some photos on her social few hours ago with the caption ''#BabyDaly is growing! I'm feeling much better now and baby is giving me amazing skin and I'm not having crazy cravings. Actually, I'm eating less bc baby is moving up.So far all the tests and ultrasounds say baby is healthy! Thank God. Please continue to pray for our family! #miraclebaby #weloveyou #itsnebertoolate #GodsSpeed#ThatsMrsDalyToYou #babybump #ThankYouJehovah'' .More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, phone, selfie and close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.