ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PRESIDENT BUHARI SUBMITS HIS NOMINATION FORM TO HIS PARTY 'APC' TODAY.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
      Three hours ago,President Buhari shared some photos on social media two hours ago with the caption ''Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year.
I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.
Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections.We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back''.More photos below.
Image may contain: 8 people, people smilingImage may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people standingImage may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.